- Julienne-the external beauty of this dish is not inferior to the beauty of the name, and the taste is very excellent. In a word, it is a dish for a festive table. There are several other great criteria – cook quickly, and products are easily available in retail chains.
- Beans are legumes that contain plant-based proteins that are valuable for the human body. Despite the fact that 100 grams of beans contain 300 kcal, it is a dietary product.
- As you know, because of the large amount of protein, beans are a vegetable substitute for meat. At the same time, it contains a very small amount of fat.
- 100 grams of beans contain:
- Protein – 21.0 g;
- Fat – 0.3 mg;
- Carbohydrates-3 mg
- As well as essential vitamins A, B1, B2, B9, E, PP, with a high content of vitamin C and protein, as well as essential microelements such as calcium, sodium, phosphorus, selenium.
- Mushrooms-a common product in retail chains, both fresh and canned, gives the dish a special taste and festive appearance. In addition, the mushroom is a low – calorie product-27 kcal.
- 100 grams of mushrooms contain:
- Proteins-4.3 g;
- Fat-1.0 g;
- Carbohydrates-0.1 g.
Julien vegetarian: cooking recipe
|White beans-40 grams;|
|Bay leaf – 1 piece;|
|Fresh carrots-40 grams;|
|Butter – 30 grams;|
|Cream sauce – 4 tablespoons;|
|Homemade Cream cheese – 40 grams.|
Method of preparation:
- Pre-soak the beans in clean water overnight.
- Wash the beans in clean water and boil until soft, along with the Bay leaf and salt. We adjust the water so that it completely evaporates by the end of cooking;
- Peel the carrots, grate them on a fine grater and fry them in butter until slightly Golden;
- The mushrooms are washed in water, the leg is cleaned from the skirt, hats and legs are thinly cut with ” scales»;
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater;
- Boiled beans lightly mash with a fork, mix with the carrots and put on the bottom of the ramekins;
- On top of the beans with the carrots in a clay pot put the chopped mushrooms;
- Pour the sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese;
- Put the coconut in the oven for baking at a temperature of 180 degrees, for about 15-20 minutes. Why approximately? Each manufacturer of ovens has its own temperature regime, which differs from other modifications.
- Our delicious, festive dish is ready.
- The above ingredients make two servings.A good meal, friends!