- Rolls. Most of those who have tried rolls become their fans. They really deserve worthy attention, because it is a delicious, festive, independent dish, not difficult to prepare, with ingredients available in retail chains
- The main thing is their proper preparation, and the joy of this delicious dish is provided to you and your loved ones.
- Vegetarian rolls: step-by-step instructions
- With our step-by-step instructions, you will succeed. Just need to have all the ingredients listed below and a Mat of straw (for rolling the roll).
What can you make vegetarian rolls at home with your own hands?
- Today we will consider two types of cooking vegetarian rolls, for the production of which we need four fillers-fresh cucumbers, avocado, sweet pepper, and Homemade cheese – a perfect combination, combined with seaweed and rice.
- Seaweed is a natural product of the sea, it is just a storehouse of useful macro-and microelements contained in seawater. And the smell of the sea gives the dish made from sea cabbage a special appeal. In addition, it is low-calorie.
100 grams of seaweed contains:
- Protein – 0.9 mg;
- Fat – 0.2 mg;
- Carbohydrates-3.0 mg.
- As well as a complete vitamin complex of group B and vitamins A, D, E, C, important for the human body trace elements-iron, iodine, potassium, silicon, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, phosphorus.
- Rice is a common cereal crop, and almost no housewife can do without it. In addition, this cereal is not the most high-calorie-320 kcal.
100 grams of rice contains:
- Proteins-7 mg;
- Fat – 0.6 mg;
- Carbohydrates – 7 mg.
- As well as vitamin complex of group B, E, PP, and necessary for the human body amino acids and macro-and microelements-magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, copper, sulfur, selenium, phosphorus, chromium.